The Travel Songs
Saturday January 27th at 3pm we’ll be performing 16 songs I’ve written about travel. Join us right here in our very own living room.
Bonus attraction: come dressed in travel clothes, or celebrate travel by bringing an international snack to share!
4854 E Meadow Land Drive
in Castlegate near Ocotillo and Schnepf
Text Joel at 715-205-5355.
- Headlights This car loves to roll. Headlights, shine on down the road.
- Back to You aka “The Motorcycle Song”
- Leaving Maricopa . . . in a cloud of dust . . .
- A Light Between the Branches Canadian cowboy rock is a lot like any other cowboy rock, but probably has more snow.
- Another Shore Cowboy rock. Let’s go!
- Destination Irrelevant Fiona’s travel memories, shuffled and musicified for your listening (or dreaming) pleasure.
- 3000 Miles Ireland sings to her children. I am one. Adopted, but her child nonetheless.
- Roads and Rainbows Note the spectacular use of a downward key change for the chorus. You won’t. But it’s there.
- Home Like No Place Cowboys and travel go together like steak and potatoes, chili and fries, pizza and man I’m getting hungry when’s dinner?
- Laminated Map of the World Don’t leave home without it!
- Yesterday’s Moon A love song, but rather than a happy ending, perhaps, no ending at all.
- This Great Adventure . . . or not . . .
- Long Long Ride Banjo beater about going home—with a twist.
- Suite for a New Life/With the Radio On 4, 4, 4 songs in 1.
- Big Dark Cloud A crowd favorite. A me favorite. Cowboy songs eff tee dubya!
- Not Just Believe “I want to know the world is round, not just believe”. Fiona will try to outsing me. We shall see.